- Legal Marketing
- No comments
Developing a strategic marketing plan for your law firm may be the single most important task you will face in the construction of your law firm. When focusing on the construction of anything we set out to accomplish whether it is an actual building, a business, a family, personal finance, an investment strategy or game plan it is imperative to ensure that the foundation is rock solid. Starting off on a sandy base could prove fatal to your long-term success.
The Wells and Drew companies have an established, reputable and duplicate-able system of success for your firm. Over the past several weeks we have published a series of foundational articles that a newly formed firm or a seasoned team of established attorneys could implement from the ground up and build a successful and dominant business.
This article is designed to consolidate the practical advice in a quick round up of marketing and branding techniques that will propel your firm’s growth beyond expectations.
- Starting with “The Essential Rules of Branding Your Firm”. An outstanding article presented to increase the recognition factor of your firm.
- “What’s in a Brand?” The idea of putting emotion into your product and law firm. Creating an external “Buzz” about you and your firm’s prestige in your areas of expertise.
- “Marketing 101; designing your website”. Why identifying your target market can make all the difference in attracting huge numbers to your site and ultimately your firm.
- “Getting Started, How to Write a Simple Marketing Plan”. Law firms don’t plan to fail, they simply fail to plan. How to avoid the pit falls of the unprepared.
- “Marketing and Branding Strategy number 5, Press Releases”. How to create a buzz, credibility and become “The Legal Expert” that the media flocks to when they need an answer.
- “Branding Your Law Firm with a Catchy Tag Line”. Not a run of the mill cheesy motto, a memorable, confidence building tag line that assists consumers to quickly recognize your firm, expertise and locate you rapidly.
- “Branding your law firm via local media outlets“. How creating credible media notifications will turn you and your firm into the expert witness for the media.
Remember success leaves clues and you can get the facts right here. Why waste thousands of dollars and your precious time attempting to figure out the best path to success when you can get it all right here from the Wells and Drew Companies, since 1855!