At Wells & Drew, we handle not only printing of your brochures but can provide copy and design, too. Our graphics department has more than 40,000 hours of design experience for branding and marketing materials.
What Can You Do To Get A Better ROI From Your Company’s Marketing Brochure?
Follow our “brochure best practices” to get the most out of your brochure.
- A common concern is that a brochure will become outdated. The solution is to print a brochure with a pocket to hold insert sheets with pictures and bios. That way, when Joe takes another position, you simply remove his insert. When Sally replaces him, you add an insert bio for her.
- Many larger companies have brochures in two sizes: full-size (8 3/4 by 11 1/2-inches pages) and a #10 mailer brochure (page size 4 by 9 inches). One effective technique is to have a full-size brochure giving an overview of the company, and either separate insert sheets or #10 mailer brochures on different services your company offers.
- Gloss stock appears shiny and looks cheap, people associate it with magazines. The brochure cover should be printed on an uncoated stock. Special printing effects such as engraving, embossing, and foil stamping can give it a distinctive look at minimal extra cost.
- The inside pages of your brochure should be printed on matte stock (coated paper that has a dull finish) because it looks more professional. As for color, you may want to match the design used in your stationery and any other printed materials; you do not want the brochure to appear as an afterthought. It should compliment your stationery and business cards and bring cohesion to your firm’s corporate identity.
- If your employees speak to community or professional groups, a leave-behind brochure provides your contact information and reminds the recipient of your firm’s experience and expertise. Professionals who network can enclose your #10 mailer brochure with a follow-up letter to their new contacts.
We welcome a call from you to discuss ideas and options for creating or redesigning a brochure for your law firm. You can reach us toll-free at 800-342-8636 today. The conversation is free. And there’s no obligation.
Here Is What Our Clients Say:
“I have found all of your products to be superb, and your prices to be competitive,” says Kiersten Gordon, Gordon Law Firm, Supply, NC.
“We have always found Wells & Drew’s dedication to quality and customer satisfaction to be excellent,” adds Rachel Schwerdtfeger, Fallgatter, Farnand & Catlin, Jacksonville, FL.